So, I have an android project which I am working on. I have added
database code to the project which saves the data to a database table.
Basically, for each saved "project" I have a 2dimensional array and
two parallel arrays that go with that 2dimensional array.

What I want to do is save each "project" as a seperate table in the
database. Then what I would need to do, is I would need to add an
activity which displays all the saved tables/projects in the database
so that the user could select which one he would like to use.

What I can't find information on is how to display the saved tables so
that they can be selected by the user to be loaded, and then how to
load a saved database table into 3 seperate string arrays.

Thank you so much in advance for any information you can provide me.

PJ