Hi,

In the application which I am developing, the users can tap on a map
and the current time at that location will be shown in a balloon. I am
using  "mapviewballoons" library in this project. More than one
balloons can be shown in a page.

The time in the balloons need to be updated once each minute. I am
using a thread running in background to update the time. The updated
time is correctly shown when the user clicks on the overlayitems in
the map.

But the issue is that I need to update the time in the visible
balloons. As the ids of all these bubbles are same I am not able to
update the time by just fetching the element by its id and updating
the content. Please suggest how this issue can be solved.

Thanks in advance,
Dijil