What API's are available for configuring the native android email
client's mail profiles?  I'd like to build an application to
automatically distribute out email settings to a group of devices so
the user does not have to do anything manually to configure email.
Ideally, I could also remove the email settings programatically when
desired, which would in turn get rid of the email associated with that
account.  As an added bonus, setting some of the things not available
thru the configuration wizard would be ideal as well, such as the
ActiveSync device ID in the case of an ActiveSync account.

Thanks in advance for any API help you can provide,
Ryan