On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:46 PM, edprog <edwin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I understand java, inheritance, creating classes...

If you say so. No offense, but the fact that you called your own code "a
mess" and the fact that you copied and pasted the exact same code 4 times
instead of making a class would indicate that you're missing something. Did
you understand what I said in my last post?

> I am just having trouble making it work on Android, when i add a thread or
> something..

Android is another piece of software written in (quasi) Java. There's
nothing fundamentally different about it. This also doesn't explain what
you're actually having trouble with.

> it blacks out the screen...

OK. This also does not explain anything about the actual problem you're
having.