Hello,

I added an E-Mail Developer button to my application and ever since I
get random e-mails throughout the day that either have an empty
message body or just one or two words in a different language (looks
like Russian or something similar, sometimes an Asian language).
Occasionally I get one that just reads "Good". At first I thought it
was just a user complimenting me, but its happened to much to be a
coincidence. For what its worth, just last night I updated to version
X and already the e-mails I receive are from that version, barely 24
hours old.

I'm worried this means my app has been hacked and decompiled.. but
thinking about it more logically I'm not getting just extra general
spam as if my e-mail had been 'stolen' and spread around, it's all
originating from the E-mail Developer button. Plus, my app is barely
equivalent in status to Angry Birds so I cant imagine it being at the
top of a hackers To Do list.

Is anyone else having this problem? If not, and you have an contact
button installed, how did you set it up? Maybe I went about it the
wrong way..

Thank you for your help!

Matt.