Hi

I am trying to read a simple text file in my sample Android Application. I
am using the below written code for reading the simple text file.

1. InputStream inputStream = openFileInput("test.txt");
2. InputStreamReader inputStreamReader = new InputStreamReader(inputStream);
3. BufferedReader bufferedReader = new BufferedReader(inputStreamReader);

My questions is :
Where should I place this "test.txt" file in my project. I have tried
putting the file under "res/raw" and "asset" folder but I get the exception
"FileNotFound" when first live of the code written above gets executed.

Thanks
Dalvinder Singh