Thanks,

That is what I tried, but I wanted to edit the /etc/hosts file and when I tried the push I was told that the file system was read only, so I couldn't push the file.

David Williams
Check out our WebOS mobile phone app for the Palm Pre and Pixi:
<http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie> Golf Caddie <http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie> | Golf Caddie Forum <http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie/forum> | Golf Caddie FAQ <http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie/faq.html> by DTW-Consulting, Inc.