On Apr 24, 10:03 pm, Brill Pappin <bpap...@sixgreen.com> wrote:
> Has anyone else notice that kind of drop in the last four days or so?

I've been seeing consistently reduced payouts since April 11.  Prior
to that, I was seeing higher than normal payouts for a couple weeks.

Since that date I've noticed a number of things.  An increase in
canceled orders, and increase in declined payments, and extended
periods of time greater than one hour with no purchases (very uncommon
for my app).  One might guess Google Checkout is having its own
troubles.

My app has had no significant change in rank over this time.

I've been taking personal solace in the thought that sales are perhaps
reduced during spring break weeks!  I don't remember what happened
last year this time, though.

Doug