All database fields are searchable by default.  Android doesn't do the
searching, you need to make your own "search bar" and use sqlite to do
the actual search (called a query in sqlite speak).

I've not used sqlite within Android, but if I needed to, here is what
I would do:

Look into Androids sqlite classes.  There should be a way to pass
sqlite commands over to sqlite and receive results back.

You're also going to have to know the correct sqlite command to pass,
so read up on sqlite as well.