28.04.2011 19:14, Niall ?????:
Thanks for the quick replies, you two!
I got it working :)

Cool.

Kostya's solution seemed quickest to use so I tried that.
I think it was the setting of the different values of the second parameter to getActivity that did it. Does this make sense? I had two
pendingIntent.getActivity( context, 0, intend, 0 )'s

It does.

Android only maintains one instance of PendingIntent out of all potentially equal ones. The {in}equality check does not look at extras.

By using two different request codes (second parameter), you're telling Android that you want two distinct pending intent objects.

-- Kostya

Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com