Hello,

I integrated the code from Dungeons example into my app. When I use
mSKU = "android.test.purchased"
I am able to make the purchase successfully on my device, so I assume
the integration is correct.

But when I use
mSKU = "my.product.id"
I get an error RESULT_DEVELOPER_ERROR in the logs.

The updated version of the app is uploaded to Market console, is in
draft state.
Under the in-app billing for that app, I have created a product with
setting "managed per user account"

Here is the display from the in app product list screen:

Application State: Published   draft apk v1.6
my.product.id   USD  $0.99  Apr 30, 2011   Published

I have tried a lot of debugging but hitting a wall. Any suggestions
are appreciated.

Thanks,
DS