On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 11:03 PM, Dianne Hackborn <hack...@android.com>wrote:

> WTF.
>
> Yes nobody from Google ever talks to developers.  I mean, ever.  Anything
> you ever ask about anything Google is doing is just going to be asking in to
> a black hole because nobody from Google ever answers an e-mail let alone
> participates on a discussion forum.  It's as there are no visible people
> involved with Android at all.
>
> You are clearly bitter about some things, but good lord, let's have some
> perspective.

Dianne, I'm sorry if my post came off bitter as that was not the intent. I
realize you and many others from Google participate in this and many other
forums and I am by no means trying to paint some giant brush about every
single individual at Google. I think you know I've tried to make that much
clear in other discussions regarding the Android Market.

Please don't take me or my comments too seriously or personally =)

To elaborate, at least from my own experience using Google-developed apps,
getting actual support or questions answered about them is pretty much
impossible. Moreover, the OP was asking about pulling data out of a specific
app, which it was probably not designed to allow doing.

This app does not not have an email link on it's app page on the
Market<https://market.android.com/details?id=com.google.android.apps.androidify>,
nor on it's official site <http://androidify.com/>, so there's no clear way
of getting in touch with the developers. So, speaking frankly as I do,
getting in touch with that apps' *specific* developers and getting an answer
for the OP's question *for that specific app* is realistically not going to
happen.

I'm sorry if I did not make myself clear.

However, looking into this further, apparently this app in particular is
actually developed by another company and not Google and they do have a
contact page <http://larvalabs.com/contact.php> which I only found out by
checking the "about" section of the main app site after going to it from the
Market app since there was no email. That's quite a few hoops to jump
through to get in touch with an app's developers.

OP you may want to try that and see if they respond.