Hi I am developing an application on android(3.0) and trying to use
the Evernot API. I downloaded Evernote API with sample and trying to
play with it. I working with evernote sample application name
"HelloEDAM" , when i run the application following error displays at
screen "Error initializing Evernote API".. i have the API consumer
secret and consumer Key which is send by Evernote to me and also
providing the right username and password. Any idea what could be the
problem?

Ijaz