Hallo Gorka,

for the moment Android provides no means to directly dispatch your
application based on an NFC Forum External Type (btw, your external
type name does not follow the RTD specification, "The External Type
Name MUST be formed by taking the domain name of the issuing
organization, adding a colon, and then adding the type name as managed
by the organization.")

> By the way, I cannot filter smartposter and URI NDEF message types.
> Could someone tell me how to do this??

Filtering should work based on the data of the URI record (both for
the URI record itself and the SmartPoster's embedded URI record). You
can do this with <data ... />.

br
Michael