Yes, but I had a minor release at about the same time. Went from 43%
active to 37% active in oine hit, the total downloads didn't change at
all, just the active installs. I note that my market rank went up one
spot when this happened; either it also happened to everybody else or
the active installs don't matter much ...

OTOH, my first paid app had a 103% active install rate a few days ago,
with more active installations than downloads, but is now looking more
plausible.