Guys:

Are there any docs available which suggest approaches for FOTA-like
updates to non-phone Android devices?

In a nutshell, I'm looking at deploying Android as the operating
system for a device that isn't a phone.  I'm trying to figure out what
the best way might be to do in-the-field updates of the device,
particularly ones that don't require end-user intervention.  Updates
of both APKs and the core system files are considered.

I understand the basics behind all of the above, I'm just wondering if
there is existing infrastructure within the Android framework (or
elsewhere) that I should be taking advantage of.  I have experience
with this stuff on non-Android platforms.

Thanks!

b.g.
--
Bill Gatliff