Hi all,

How do i stream Android Camera Using RTP/RTSP?

I googled it around and found that there are 2 ways:

1)  "
http://www.mattakis.com/blog/kisg/20090708/broadcasting-video-with-android-without-writing-to-the-file-system";
- They havent mentioned about how to implement the server side?

2) Using the

                    setPreviewCallback(new PreviewCallback() {

                    public void onPreviewFrame(byte[] data, Camera camera)
{}

I tried both of the methods.

By using the 2nd method (using RTPPackets from sipdroid) i got Udp Packets
from Android to my PC ( captured via WireShark) but i am not able to play it
via VLC.

What need to be in the receiving side?

Is there any other way to achieve it?

Thanks in Advance.