Please try to imagine the percentage of people you know around you
that would be capable of:
* enabling debug to install apps remotely
* getting the necessary BitTorrent programs
* using them to download this file
* extract that apps and install them to the phone

I can't imagine that is even close to 2% or 3%. Most of your customers
want nice and easy access to the app through the Market and will pay
for it. I think most of them also believe that this is the only way to
get apps and they don't know what an APK is.

Focus on your customers, there's nothing you can about crap like this.
Make sure their experience with you is much, much better than through
piracy; it's pretty hard to screw this up but the music and movie
industries manage to do it. Try not to make the same mistake. The
people downloading these torrents won't pay you anyway even if you
took it away from them. Concentrate on the people that will.