Hello,

trying to implement a dynamic scrolview wrapping mechanism here. But
no matter what method I try from the View class they all return me the
view's part of height that is currently visible on screen. So if there
are 360 pixels available for a textview that has lots of text and is
currently using 400 pixels its getHeight() and many other related
methods always report 360.

Any way around this ? maybe getting to the View's Canvas ? How can I
go about that ?

Thank you!