hi,
I am trying to test data calls in android on a new qcom chipset.
I am using browser for this.when i open a browser, it tries to open
www.gmial.com site.
Same page is displayed and no progress is there.
Normally if there is no signal or data calls are not supportesd it
used to display error page and "no url found"
error is displayed on the older targets, but on this new targe, it
neither displays error page nor does it open the site. There is no
difference in android code betwen new and old targets. Only the linux
kernel and proprietatry stuff has changed.
Can somebody explain the flow of browser application from the point
the application is invoked from the GUI to the end?
Please include as much information as possible.

Thanks
Srinivas