Could be a ViewFlipper.

I see it's annotated with @RemoteView in 2.2 sources.

And further, setFlipInterval is annotated with @android.view.RemotableViewMethod.

-- Kostya

05.05.2011 20:05, Joseph Earl пишет:
> From my experience with Widgets the following apply:

  - You cannot apply Animations to RemoteViews
  - You cannot use custom classes in RemoteViews, and so there is no
way to provide a custom view with animation built in
  - You can use a Layout Animation, but this only plays when the widget
is added to the Home screen, not everytime you update the RemoteViews

However the default News(/Weather) widget (from 2.1 up I think)
animates smoothly in and out between headline changes.

How does it accomplish this? And are the methods it uses to do so
publicly available?

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com