Great!
You are correct, Mark. I used LogCat
The NullPointerException is getting generated on line 34 which has
getLastKnowLocation() method.

Now I updated the code and even then the same error comes :

        LocationManager lm = (LocationManager)
getSystemService(Context.LOCATION_SERVICE);
        LocationListener ll = new mylocationlistener();
        lm.requestLocationUpdates(LocationManager.GPS_PROVIDER, 0, 0,
ll);
        Location l =
lm.getLastKnownLocation(lm.getProvider(LOCATION_SERVICE).getName());
        Log.w("LocationTracker", "The value of Location returned by
getLastKnownLocation() is : " + l.toString());
        Log.d("Current Location", l.getLatitude() + "");
        Log.d("Current Location",l.getLongitude() + "");
        Toast.makeText(this, l.getLatitude() + "" +
l.getLongitude(),Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();

Thanks again. It would be great if you could guide me further.

Regards,

prayag