It seems to me I need to assume getFirstVisiblePosition() can get out
of sync with the data set, and in order to update my data manually
(without calling ArrayAdapter.notifyDataSetChanged) is that I need to
iterate over the data set items, not the indexes defined by
getFirstVisiblePosition() and getLastVisiblePosition(), and then check
if there is a View available for that data index, and if so, update
it?