my application open in sequence 3 activities, on last I've this
situation heap:
ID     Heap Size Allocated   Free         Used         Objs.
1       2,945 MB        1,936 MB        1,009 MB        65,75%  38.365

at any case I've a problem that I can't solve againg after much time
that I am on. I need to show a list, grid or gallery of a few photo
selected from user from internal or external memory. For that I used:

            Uri target = Media.INTERNAL_CONTENT_URI;
            Intent intent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_PICK, target);
            startActivityForResult(intent, GET_IMAGE_FROM_FOLDER);

and that work good. Then I know the picture id and if it is in
internal or external media.. Now I need to show the thumbnail of these
picture selected but that is impossible I can't do it for too much
memory request. All picture are taked from camera.

is there a solution for resize the images without goi out of memory ?