Hi guys-

Tapjoy and Apsalar will be hosting a panel/mixer this Tuesday, May
10th at 6pm-9pm.

To attend, please RSVP at http://androidapps.eventbrite.com!

Android: The Next Froniter

Android represents the next frontier for mobile app developers. Don’t
believe us? Well then take it from comScore, who reported that Android
was the fastest growing mobile OS in the U.S. last year. Or take it
directly from Google, who reported in their last earnings call that
over 350,000 Android devices are being activated every day.

So what’s your strategy for app discovery, engagement and monetization
on Android? If you don’t have one yet, or you’re still figuring it
out, or even if you think you have it all figured out and just want to
network with like-minded Android developers, join us, our good friends
from Apsalar, and an esteemed lineup of speakers during Google I/O for
a night of discussion, debate and brainstorming, mixed with a splash
cocktails and “networking.”

Some topics we’re hoping to cover include:

How can you get your app discovered on Android?
What are the best strategies for monetizing free-to-play apps?
How can you improve retention and engagement?
What are the main differences between Android and iOS?
What types of analytics should you be tracking?
WHAT: Android: “The Next Frontier”

WHERE: Harlot in San Francisco

WHEN: May 10, 6:00 – 9:00 pm

WHO: