hi , u sud to fetch ur all music from ur sdcard,which will be stored with
all detail information like album,artist.
then fetch it , display all the songs in a listview and its onclick listener
will start mediaplayer and that particular song_uri
in default media player of android , u will find forward ,backward , play
,pause button inbuilt.
for more functionality u need to creat ur own  custom media player.

i hope it will work 4 u

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Felix Garcia Lainez <fgarcialai...@gmail.com