Folks,

This one is for someone who has played around with Bluetooth devices a bit,
which I haven't. I have a simple swipe(fling)-tap interaction demo app that
works  perfectly on the device (DroidX). I am attempting to "drive" it with
a Bluetooth connected touchpad. The Bluetooth touchpad connects fine and
mimics the Droid touchpad for the home screen and apps just fine but will
not interact with my demo app. Am I making a naive assumption that once the
Bluetooth touchpad connection/interaction is established it should be
universal across all apps (which it appears to, except mine) or am I missing
something fundimental in enableing it in the app. I am not using the app to
connect to the Bluetooth touchpad, it is established and working before the
app comes up.

I have scoured the docs but to no avail.

Thanks, Steve