Hey, I've been trying to fix this problem for a long time, The problem
is that some characters in the text are out of the screen, here is a
screenshot of what I mean:
http://i.imgur.com/fDqa6.png

xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

  <RelativeLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
    android:background="@drawable/list"
  android:orientation="vertical"
  android:padding="15dip"
  android:layout_width="fill_parent"
  android:id="@+id/relativeLayout1"
  android:layout_height="fill_parent">

          <TextView
    android:textSize="20sp"
    android:layout_width="wrap_content"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:textColor="#000"
    android:id="@+id/Munawwat_Text_TextView_text"
        android:layout_alignParentRight="true"
    />

    </RelativeLayout>

Can anyone suggest a way/workaround to fix this problem?

A workaround for this is to put it into an EditText. If I put the text
into the EditText, the EditText gets horizontally scrollable
(scrollable for ~3px) which is good so you can see the characters that
are out of the screen but i dont want to let the users mess with the
text.. So:
1. Is it possible to not allow the users to edit in the EditText and
in the same time let the EditText get scrollable?
2. Is there any other view that i can put the TextView into it, so it
can get scrollable a bit so I can see the characters? (limit the
scroll of the view)
3. Is there a way to limit the number of characters in each line in
the TextView?

I know I asked a lot though this is one of the last problem I have so
I would really appreciate any comment/suggestion!
Thanks.