OK, it was my bad.
I have found the reason, well the stupid reason.
Probably, with testing purpose, I did put a "notifyDataChange" in the
"getView" Adapter method.
This was preventing the list to stop scrolling when touched...

Sorry for being wasting your time!

*Omar Adobati | omar.adob...@gmail.com | @0m4r <http://www.twitter.com/0m4r>
*