Ibendlin, sometimes menu items are based on a situation, as money to buy
something (think of a game). I want to show
to the user what he/she can buy, but make the button inactive because the
overall money is not enough. I saw pratically every
game/site doing this.
Android is graying out the item, but the nonsense is to make it clickable.
Furthermore, when a disabled button is clicked
the onItemSelected event is not launched (as desired), so , why closing the
menu ??

Any clue ??