Hello,

Hope you are doing well!!

I have an urgent requirement with one of my client . If you are
comfortable with the following requirement then please send me your
updated resume along with contact details ASAP.

Active Directory
Location: Tempe, AZ
Duration: 4 Months

Requirements:
- 5+ years of Active Directory experience
- Level 3 Active Directory Administration/Architecture skills
- Good AD troubleshooting skills
- Good AD design skills
- Extensive GPO configuration experience
- Extensive Active Directory experience in a multi-domain forest
- Windows 2008 Server working experience
- Windows 2003 Server working experience
- Good DNS experience
- Optional - Microsoft Certification

Skills:
a.            Strong Active Directory troubleshooting skills
b.            Strong Active Directory design and administrations
skills
c.             Good GPO knowledge
d.            Sound knowledge of Windows server 2003 and 2008
e.            DNS / DHCP
f.             Exposure to Dell Server hardware.

Certifications:
1.            MCSE certification  valued

Key skills required:
1) Windows 2008/2003 Servers administration in Active Directory.
2) GPO experience
3) AD experience in multi domain environment

Regards,

Junaid Alam
Technical Recruiter
E-mail: jun...@sysmind.com