Hi everyone,

I've seen many people have this same problem and I'm not even sure
that there's a solution - I'm trying to setup a merchant account to
sell Android games, but I continually get this error:

"Sorry, we could not setup your merchant account.
Please try again later."

My account appears to be in good standing, so I have no idea why there
should be an issue. I've tried clearing my cache and have even tried
using different browsers but still to no avail. I've also been in
contact with the Google Checkout Team but they appear to have given up
on me, so does anyone know if there's anything else I can try? Sorry
if this isn't the place to ask about it, but I'm at my witt's end and
don't know what else to do.

Cheers,

Mike.