Hello All,

Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom! I'm running into a tricky
problem whereby my application throws a StackOverflowError exception
within ViewRoot.draw. I know the easy answer to fix this would be to
simplify my view hierarchy, but lets assume for a second that I can't
do that. Assuming this, these are my questions:

1. Is there a way for me to profile the stack as it fills up so that I
can best decide where all of the memory is going (which view(s))? I'd
also like to be able to compare the stack profile of the devices that
don't overflow to the devices that do...
2. I have tested on 10+ Android devices, and this only EVER shows up
on the HTC Thunderbolt and the Nexus S. Anybody have an idea for why
this would be?
3. Along the lines of question 2, does anybody know what determine the
size of the stack for the main/ui thread? Is this device or Android OS
specific (ex. 2.2 vs. 2.3)?

Thanks for your help,
Sam