Hi,

I am developing a GPS application but I have realised that the NTP
server of the gps.conf file is not the correct one. I need to change
it (not in the application, just in my phone) in order to improve GPS
performance, but I can only read the file since I do not have root
permission to write.
I have seen some numerical codes to change it on Samsung phones but
none of them works on my Nexus One. Do you know any way to change the
GPS configuration?

Thank you very much