Hi Jarkman, Thanks for your reply, could you please give me some direction
on how to bind the data
  in bindView?

My english is not good enough to understand the document on this part
clearly. so alway confused.
please give me more information on the CursorAdapter class. or other
Adapter.

Thanks very much.

BR,
Luke Wang

Jay Leno  - "The reason there are two senators for each state is so that one
can be the designated driver."