Hi,

I recently bought a Samsung ACE and I'm having a problem debugging on
WIN XP. After executing an app from eclipse, the phone stops
responding, I need to restart it.

I got also an Galaxy S and I have no problem with that. But as soon as
I swap to ACE, I can debug once if I'm lucky and I need to restart it.

I suspect something wrong with USB drivers, I got them with Kies.
Reinstalled them, but no luck.

Thanks in advance,
                                    Eclipticom

Device:Samsung Galaxy ACE GT-S5830
Carrier: Virgin
Country / Language:
Android version: 2.2.1
OS / Browser / build number (if applicable): FROYO.XWKB7
Kernel Version: 2.6.32.9-perf root@DELL104#1