Another approach without using Eclipse, the Android SDK or learning
Java is MobiForms. MobiForms was the world's first rapid application
development tool designed for creating Android apps. Most programming
is done with drag and drop or using the simplified MobiScript built-in
language for app logic and navigation.

MobiForms is particularly good for creating business database
orientated apps as it supports connection to a range of industry
standard databases including SQL Server, Access, Oracle and MySQL.
Additionally, the MobiForms Sync Server supports offline database
buffering and online bi-directional synchronisation for partially
connected apps.

Many MobiForms customers have created apps to run against SAP, Oracle
Apps, Navision or Dynamics. MobiForms also supports Android camera and
GPS data integration.

For more information have a look at our web site at: http://www.mobiforms.com.

Kind regards,

Tim @ MobiForms