I just posted this on the Android Market support problem.

Suprise, suprise, Google is not paying me for all my sales:

"According to the purchase list, I had 27 purchases of my app on May
13th.  The payout received seemed low, so I checked what Google paid
me for -- and they only paid for 20 purchases.

Does anybody else see a problem with their payouts?  The last think I
want to have to do is look over every day to make sure I am getting
paid for all sales."