You have posted this question several times in several places. Your
various posts are now most of the top search results on:

at&t adapt device requirements

I have no idea what "AT&T's device requirements (ADAPT)" are, and
based on the search results, it's unclear if anyone else on this
planet does, either.

Rather than reposting the same question over and over again (e.g., 3+
times on this group alone), you might consider elaborating on your
question.

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 8:12 AM, sahil gupta <sahil.ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Android Team,
>
> Just want to get your inputs on details about how shall i go about
> studying Android (GingerBread) compliance with AT&T's device
> requirements (ADAPT), if anyone has carried out this study kindly
> share your experience and inputs. Any pointers on this??
>

> Regards
> Sahil Gupta

Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android App Developer Books: http://commonsware.com/books