Hi Mark, if you click the link, there is a "Session Presentation" PDF link
which purports to be the presentation.   He also said in the presentation to
not write it all down because it will be released! :)  It's also the same
for the other sessions that have PDFs attached. The error message and url it
resolves to makes me think it might be a google permission issue.

Adam