Hi list

My class implements Parcelable and does have a public static Parceleble.Creator
object called CREATOR.
Somehow I got a crash report in market with the following:

android.os.BadParcelableException: Parcelable protocol requires a
Parcelable.Creator object called CREATOR on class my.class.Name
at android.os.Parcel.readParcelable(Parcel.java:1905)
at android.os.Parcel.readValue(Parcel.java:1784)
at android.os.Parcel.readMapInternal(Parcel.java:2021)
at android.os.Bundle.unparcel(Bundle.java:208)
at android.os.Bundle.containsKey(Bundle.java:249)

This occurred while trying to restore an object from the saved instance state
after the os reclaimed memory.

Is it possible that my creator also got reclaimed?
Did reflection fail?
Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Thanks