Testing on my xperia play shows that it goes up to Pointer ID 15 and
then starts over again!  Why 15?  No clue...

This is inconsistent behavior when compared to all other multitouch
Android devices.  I'm going to end up implementing the same remapping
solution for all my multitouch games and frameworks.