Totally possible. Of course, if you travel in a spaceship with either phones
approaching the speed of light, then the speed of the computations becomes
all relative. So, in the time it takes to multiply two floating point
numbers on the Android phone, the iPhone will have aged 50 years -- wait, I
mean, you'll come back older than your father's brother, or something like
that. It's a Stephen Hawking or Einstein thing, and I won't claim to know
all the nuances.