Fixed subject.

As well, it appears from what I can tell if I accept

"I agree and I
am willing to associate my credit card and account registration above
with the Android Market Developer Distribution Agreement."

With the credit card from someone else then the developer side of the account will be forever locked to that person. It just feels wrong that the credit card is used for anything more than just payment.