Dear all !

I am currently developping an application using sockets to communicate
over an IPv6 network.

However I am unable to retrieve the ipv6 address of the WiFi interface
(wlan0).

My code works only for IPv4 :(

Is there anyway to adapt this code to retrieve only IPv6 address
(global) of the wifi interface?

Many thanks in advance,

I am using following code:

private String getLocalIpAddress() {
        try {
            for (Enumeration<NetworkInterface> en =
NetworkInterface.getNetworkInterfaces(); en.hasMoreElements();) {
                NetworkInterface intf = en.nextElement();
                for (Enumeration<InetAddress> enumIpAddr =
intf.getInetAddresses(); enumIpAddr.hasMoreElements();) {
                    InetAddress inetAddress =
enumIpAddr.nextElement();
                    if (!inetAddress.isLoopbackAddress()) { return
inetAddress.getHostAddress().toString(); }
                }
            }
        } catch (SocketException ex) {
            Log.e("ServerActivity", ex.toString());