Ok..
But I have seen applications that do not appear with their package
name in the list created by intent (dont know what to call this dialog
box )
That means there is a way to atleast hide package name. Package name
looks bit ugly, I only want to show a meaningful string (eg. app
name ) that makes sense even to a layman.

Is there a way just to show app name or a single string text ?