So someone had suggested maybe the phones were not sending them
properly.  So I had these people go on their PC and check.  When they
log in and view my app they can indeed see just their comment/rating
they had put via their phone.  So the phone did send the data at least
to their account.  Somewhere along the line it is being stopped from
becoming public.