But seriously, welcome to the life of an Android Developer -- we deal
with the steaming pile of crap that the Developer Console is on a
daily basis.  But I seriously feel your pain -- it is impossible to
get in touch with a human being on your own terms.  You are completely
at their mercy and the vast majority of cases, you will be ignored.  I
really do hope that the Amazon Appstore will provide some decent
competition, but it will be at least 6 months away before that becomes
the case -- and they have their own problems as well, but I've never
failed to get in touch with a human being there.