Hi,
my app works like this:
I have a main MapActivity with some overlays, when a user click on one
of these starts an sub-activity in a popup window that show an mpeg
(progressive download) with media player.
Basically it works well, but if I open and close repeatedly and
quickly these sub-activities sometimes happens that the sub-activity
falls due to a "Key dispatching time out" (WindowManager) or it
doesn't start due to a "Activity idle timeout for historyRecord -
Launch timeout has expired, giving up wake lock!" (ActvityManager)

In the manifest file, the popup-activity has
android:finishOnCloseSystemDialogs="true" attribute.

I would like to know if there is a better way to implements a "popup-
Activity" system.
thank you
Daniele