My Phone:  Motorola Bravo

I'm working on setting up Google App Inventor so I can make an app for
Android.  However, I'm having an issue at the part where I'm supposed
to manually install a Driver for my specific phone.  I understand how
to open/use the command window (thank you google).  I followed the
link here (http://appinventor.googlelabs.com/learn/setup/windows-
drivers.html   first link under "getting additional drivers") and
downloaded the only thing Motorola had listed for 64 bit Windows
PC's.  After I installed that, I restarted my PC like Motorola
suggested, then ran the command window again, but it's still not
registering my phone as an attached device.

Is there a different thing I need to download for it?
or When I plug my phone into my PC, does it matter if it connects as
"Motorola Phone Portal" / "Windows Media Sync" / "USB Mass Storage" /
"None" ?

Thanks for all help :)

PS.  Does this mean the app I'll make in App Inventor will only work
on Motorola Bravo Phones?  I plan on making apps on my PC and using
the emulator it mentions, but want to make an app that all android
phones can use